Monday, May 4, 2009

Za's

Mia Za's Cafe seems to be one of those places you have to try on campus at the U of M. Of course it doesn't hurt that it's right across the street from the School of Education, so it's very convenient (for us anyway!) as well. Mia Za's provides what seems like a million options for dining, from their set menus to creating your own combinations. They have 4 different menus, salads, pastas, pizzas, and paninis, to choose and customize from. I've had their pastas, salads, and paninis and I have to say it's pretty good for campus food. I don't think I'd ever wake up in the middle of the night with sudden hunger pangs for Za's but it's definitely one of the better alternatives to bringing a packed lunch to campus.

half salad and panini
Half salad, half panini, both customized to my liking :)

No comments:

Post a Comment