Sunday, May 31, 2009

Pizza!

Homemade pizza :)

I've been wanting to make my own pizza at home and kept putting it off because I didn't have a pizza stone...and...I couldn't take it anymore so I went ahead and decided to just go for it ^^;

mmm

I don't have a stand mixer...or any mixer at all at the moment, so I mixed it all by hand...in a bowl that was probably 5x too small. All I can say is that my shoulder was sore for a bit after I made the dough, and there was flour all over my kitchen. I really can't wait till I move home and have all my baking equipment, not to mention a regular kitchen, at my disposal :)

slices!

I topped my pizza with a tomato sauce which was just tomato paste seasoned with salt, pepper, and whatever seasonings I had and then topped it with chicken and bell peppers. mmmmm...but I think I could use more work withe making the crust and get a pizza stone! lol. You can find the pizza dough recipe at 101 Cookbooks!

1 comment:

  1. Mmm...this is making me seriously hungry. Great photographs, as always!

    ReplyDelete